Wonder can change you
Wonder is a life changing book , it changes your point of view , it changes you . if you have read it your life has been changed am i right or am I wrong .Wonder has changed me.
What stood out the most for me was how this kid ( Auggie ) could walk down a street and very thing with eyes would be look and staring at him. I mean imagine you walking down a street and very one was looking at you I mean thats nice thats how celebrite live but they have that because of their fame and beauty this kid has it because of this "ugliness ": or maybe he has he's own type of fame and beauty. Wonder has changed me .
Look at my first paragraph read it again before wonder and grade 6 I would have never thought like this I would have thought august pullman was the ugliest thing on earth and I would never even want him in my school , I now that a bit harsh and all but is not as bad as I think . wonder has changed me in a way that I would have never thought it would have before . August Pullman is the kindest living soul there is ( I know he is not real but how I wish he was because the world needs people like august ) . Even after his friend stabs him in the back he still wants hem to be friends . Wonder has changed me .
I think I would most likely be Charlotte , because she is popular and all she cares about is how she is and if everyone like her and if she is the best . I feel like she is a girl version of Julian and Jack will . I am not the nicest person there is but i am not the rudest I don't tell people what the choose to do is stupid yes i might think of it but I wont ever say it to them or anybody else . I also like to think of my sely popular but not he type you are thinking of , I think i popular in such a way the I am very well known. we have someone who is not as normal as the rest of us in our grade , I am not gonna mention hes name but i protect him an that where I feel like I am via , I also protect my friends if am one hurts them or their feeling I get angry with who every the person might be. Wonder has changed me.
Wonder has changed me , it can changed you.
Dear Lilitha,
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with the fact that August Pullman is the kindest living soul there is.