My very favourite ..... And my Hero .......
My favourite holiday is definitely Christmas , because your get to send time your family , but not just your immediate family also your other family like family from other places like Italy . last years Christmas was one of the best , because i got a past down gem from my granny this particular one goes to the youngest , which my granny is the youngest of her three other sisters. Also my mom got my dad the fantastic smelling cologne . my sister got a camera and so did I. I also got a new headphone and they are amazing. My inspiration or hero has to be Steve Jobs,because he created or help create apple which is the world best selling company. I would to become a software developer because and become such a hero to others , and create such a company that has been on the chart for over 40 years now and one going .
Comments
Post a Comment